Q1: How to hard reset of iNO 5 (This will erase all data in the phone back to factory defaults)? A: You may try to do a hard reset by:
1. Make sure that the phone is totally off by removing the battery and putting it back. 2. On the phone and quickly press and hold on the vol up button to see “Select Boot Mode”. 3. Ensure that the arrow is pointing to [Recovery Mode], if it is not, scroll using the vol up button. Use vol down to select the recovery mode, you will see a dead android logo. 4. Press vol up and the power button at the same time until the menu appears. 5. Use vol up/down button to scroll down to “wipe data/factory reset” and select by pressing the power button. 6. Use vol up/down button to scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data”, and select by pressing the power button. (Please note, this will delete all data in the phone) 7. Let it run until complete and go back to the main menu. Select “reboot system now” and confirm with power button.
Q2: How to soft reset of iNO 5? A: Press and hold on to the Power Button until the phone restart.
Q3: How to update the firmware of iNO5? A: It is advised to backup all your data as you deem important in case any error occurs during the update and brick the phone.
1. Make sure that the phone has least 30% power.
2. Ensure that you are on WIFI.
3. Go to “Settings”, “About phone”, “Wireless Update”, “Check for updates”
4. Click “Check for updates”, if there’s any new update a new interface with with description of the update will appear. Click “Download now” to download the update patch.
5. After the download completes, click “Install now” to install the new update.
6. The phone will shutdown to perform the update and restart itself after the update is complete.
Q4: The phone cannot connect to PC/Laptop via USB MTP?
Update MTP USB Device Driver Manually
Go to Device Manager, look for Unkown Deivce in the list, right-click on to bring up the menu and go to Properties, and then click on Update Driver Software to update the MTP USB device driver.
Select “Browse my computer for driver software” to locate and install MTP USB device driver software manually.
Select “Let me pick from a List of device drivers on your computer”.
Select the “Multifunction adapters” click “Next”.
Select “MTP USB Device” click “Next” and install the driver.