||Water resistant : 30 minutes. Up to 2m, impervious to dust and micro- particles
||Gyro meter, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Light Sensor and magnetometer(compass)
||Drop protection, withstands 2m drops on concrete, tested against extreme temperatures, barometric pressure, humidity and vibrations
||NFC (May not be compatible with certain NFC payment)
||GPS, GLONASS (location and navigation), AGPS
||Charging Cradle, SOS Button, PTT Button
||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and magnetometer(compass)
*** Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
***All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
Terms & Conditions for iNO Scout 3S:
iNO Mobile reminds its users to read the Terms carefully and thoroughly understand them. All minors under the age of 18 should purchase the pre-order products through a legal guardian. By submitting an order online from this website, you are deemed to have read, understand and accept to the following Terms & Conditions:
General Terms & Conditions for iNO Scout 3S.
– Not valid or in conjunction with any other promotions unless stated on this page.
– No refunds will be issued upon payment.
– Price is for the phone only without any telco contract.
– Variants/Models, Camera, Band and Shipping Selections are final, and no exchanges or refunds will be issued upon payment.
– iNO Mobile reserves the rights to release the device to other waiting customers if it is not collected within the stipulated deadline as communicated with you through phone, email or SMS/text-messaging platforms.
– iNO Mobile retains full rights to amend this offer at any time at its own discretion.
– iNO Mobile reserves the right to reject any order and shall have no liability to you under such circumstances.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Contract shall be deemed to be made in Singapore and subject to, governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved in the following manner:
Both Parties shall use their best endeavours to settle the dispute informally by agreement between the Parties through negotiations. Both Parties shall always act in good faith and co-operate with each other to resolve any disputes.
If no agreement is reached between the Parties within fourteen (14) days from the commencement date of mediation, Parties may then commence any other dispute resolution proceedings.
The Parties hereby agree to submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods 1980 to this Contract is hereby expressly excluded.
If any term or provision in this Agreement shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected.
iNO Mobile reserves all its rights within the permitted confines of the law of Singapore and has sole and absolute discretion to decide on, inter alia, the rejection of services, closure of user accounts, removal or editing of content, and order cancellation.