Terms & Conditions for SGiNO Scout US1 Online Offer:
This special offer is limited units purchased online at iNO Mobile’s website during the validity period only.
Preorder Terms and Conditions (hereafter referred to as “the Terms”) refers to the agreement established between you (or “user”, as identified by your online registration or login credentials, whether you are an individual or enterprise) and SGINO MOBILE (hereafter referred to as “SGiNO Mobile”) and its affiliates in relation to the operation of the website at http://www.inomobile.com.sg/
(referred to simply as “the website”) and the pre-order of SGiNO Mobile products (“the pre-order products”, “product(s)” and “phone(s)”).
SGiNO Mobile reminds its users to read the Terms carefully and thoroughly understand them. All minors under the age of 18 should purchase the pre-order products through a legal guardian. By submitting an order online from this website, you are deemed to have read, understand and accept to the following Terms & Conditions:
General Terms & Conditions for SGiNO Scout US1 .
– You are ordering SGiNO Scout US1, the toughest phone yet made proudly by SGiNO Mobile, Singapore.
– The order for SGiNO Scout US1 has been upgraded to global band
– SGiNO Mobile will contact order customers through calls or emails on a best-effort basis for local collection. Orders for delivery will be shipped out once stock is available.
– All phones requiring service has to be sent in to our service centre in Singapore at buyer’s costs
– Not valid or in conjunction with any other promotions unless stated on this page.
– No refunds will be issued upon payment.
– Promotional price is for the phone only without any telco contract.
– Variants/Models, Band and Shipping Selections are final, and no exchanges or refunds will be issued upon payment.
– SGiNO Mobile reserves the rights to release the device to other waiting customers if it is not collected within the stipulated deadline as communicated with you through phone, email or SMS/text-messaging platforms.
– SGiNO Mobile retains full rights to amend order offer at any time at its own discretion.
– SGiNO Mobile reserves the right to reject any order and shall have no liability to you under such circumstances.
– If you are domiciled overseas and made an online purchase for pickup, you will still be required to self-pickup at SGiNO Care Centre in Singapore. You may authorise, with a hardcopy signed letter by both parties (Order Payee and Pickup Personnel) attached together with your sales acknowledgement email of the order, a representative to collect it on your behalf. Otherwise, contact SGiNO Care Centre for further options or clarifications.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Contract shall be deemed to be made in Singapore and subject to, governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved in the following manner:
Both Parties shall use their best endeavours to settle the dispute informally by agreement between the Parties through negotiations. Both Parties shall always act in good faith and co-operate with each other to resolve any disputes.
If no agreement is reached between the Parties within fourteen (14) days from the commencement date of mediation, Parties may then commence any other dispute resolution proceedings.
The Parties hereby agree to submit irrevocably to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Singapore. The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods 1980 to this Contract is hereby expressly excluded.
If any term or provision in this Agreement shall be held to be illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, under any enactment or rule of law, such term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of this Agreement but the enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement shall not be affected.
SGiNO Mobile reserves all its rights within the permitted confines of the law of Singapore and has sole and absolute discretion to decide on, inter alia, the rejection of services, closure of user accounts, removal or editing of content, and order cancellation.